Thursday 24 September 2009

The Magic Step

Does anyone remember those Clark’s magic key shoes?
Absolutely amazing shoes from the days when little girls still wore lovely dresses and buckled shoes and didn’t look like baby prostitutes!
Absolutely amazing advert aswell…kinda like the lion the witch and the wardrobe feel to it!
I remember wanting a pair soooo much but the closest I got was a hand me down pair of Transformers hologram shoes from my brother that were clearly for boys!
They really don’t make adverts as good as this anymore!!!



3 comments:

Fifi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fifi said...

OH MY GOD Ellen i remember i wanted some from Clarks in ELTHAM so badly and i remember my mum buying them even when i knew, straight up, i was not gonna wear them. I just wanted them so i could turn the little key, which was a novelty which soon wore off. Those were the days when my feet were size 13! Or was it 12? xxx

Kids Love Lies said...

oh my god you actually had a pair and never wore them! oh how long for the days of size 12 or 13 feet haha